|Promotion||BUY 300 SAVE 22%|
|Brand Name||AbPrazole Plus™|
|Active Ingredient||Omeprazole | Probiotic|
Symptoms of ulcers can be subtle or outwardly noticeable. A change from being well mannered to suddenly being difficult to handle, girthy, off feed, poor performance in the ring, grinding teeth, to a dull coat and of a general lacklustre demeanor are a good indication of Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS).
For treatment regime:
For prevention regime:
Simply use the required number of sachets based on your horse's weight. Our Dosage Calculator is available to assist you.
Simply sprinkle AbPrazole Plus™ dry onto feed. To achieve maximum effectiveness best not heated, mixed or immersed in water based food, as granules are enteric coated. For fussy eaters mix with molasses or corn syrup then mix with feed, apple or a treat.
|Product Fact Sheets|
|Expiry Date||Sep 30, 2018|
- Calculate Dosage
- Product: Select a product from the dropdown list
- Medication required for: Select whether the medication is required for "Treatment" or "Prevention" regimen
- Weight of Horse: Input the value for the weight of your horse. Select "lbs" or "kg" as appropriate. If you do not know the weight of your horse, click on the Horse Weight tab to calculate
- CALCULATE: For tablets and sachets, your dosage is displayed as number of tablets/sachets per day. For syringes, your dosage is displayed as where to dial the syringe for each administration.
- Calculate Weight
- Choose Horse Type: Select "Standard" or "Miniature"
- Standard Horse Age: Select age from list
- Heart Girth (inches): Input the value for the heart girth (inches) of your horse.
- Body Length (inches): Input the value for the body length (inches) of your horse.
- CALCULATE: An approximation of your horses weight is displayed in lbs and kgs at the bottom of the Calculator. You can now use these values on the Product tab to calculate the correct dosage for your horse.
- Calculate Dosage