AbIver™ combats internal parasites that are costly and damaging to the health and performance of your horse.
Other than large strongyles, the granules are also effective against small stronglyes, pinworms (adults in or the 4th larval stage), ascarids (adults), hairworms (adults), large-mouth stomach worms (adults), neck threadworms (microfiliaria), bots (oral and gastric stages), lungworms (adults and 4th stage larval), intestinal threadworms (adults), summer sores (cutaneous 3rd stage larval)
Now with AbIver™, horse owners have a single easy-to-use horse wormer that is effective with a single dose.
|Promotion||BUY 100 SAVE 20%|
Worm infestations can range from sub clinical to critical, severely affecting your horse's health. They rob precious blood, nutrients, and energy from horse host. In their various larvael stages some species burrow into tissues and vital organs such as the heart and liver.
Symptoms in Adult Horses:
Symptoms in Foals:
Controls Tapeworms and infestations due to adult and immature roundworms and lungworms and bots.
Recommended dosage is is 200mg per 100kg (220lb) bodyweight.
Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet your specific needs. Regular treatment will reduce the chances of colic caused by Anoplocephala perfoliata and verminous arteritis caused by Strongylus vulgaris
Our Abler Dosage Calculator is available to assist you.
Just sprinkle AbIver™ dry onto feed. For fussy eaters, mix with molasses or corn syrup, and then mix with food, apple, treats, or a mash.IMPORTANT: Do not smoke or eat while administering the medication. Avoid contact with eyes, and wash hands after use.
|Product Fact Sheets|
|Expiry Date||Apr 30, 2018|
- Calculate Dosage
- Product: Select a product from the dropdown list
- Medication required for: Select whether the medication is required for "Treatment" or "Prevention" regimen
- Weight of Horse: Input the value for the weight of your horse. Select "lbs" or "kg" as appropriate. If you do not know the weight of your horse, click on the Horse Weight tab to calculate
- CALCULATE: For tablets and sachets, your dosage is displayed as number of tablets/sachets per day. For syringes, your dosage is displayed as where to dial the syringe for each administration.
- Calculate Weight
- Choose Horse Type: Select "Standard" or "Miniature"
- Standard Horse Age: Select age from list
- Heart Girth (inches): Input the value for the heart girth (inches) of your horse.
- Body Length (inches): Input the value for the body length (inches) of your horse.
- CALCULATE: An approximation of your horses weight is displayed in lbs and kgs at the bottom of the Calculator. You can now use these values on the Product tab to calculate the correct dosage for your horse.
- Calculate Dosage